This tag was created by OkotoEnigma and I’m looking forward to giving it a go!
1. Put the award image in your post
2. List all the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their post
4. Mention the creator of the award and give a link to their blog
5. List 3 facts about yourself
6. Nominate 10-20 people
7. Notify each nominee by leaving a comment on their blog
8. Ask nominees 5 questions including a silly/weird one
9. Share the link to your favourite blog post you’ve written
3 Facts About Me
1. I am obsessed with playing the Sims and I could easily play 24/7 if I had the time.
2. I love comedy and animated movies – they’re definitely my favourites.
3. I’m a huge PLL fan and I’m so excited for it to return this month!
1. If you could live in a film or book for a day what would it be and why?
– This is so hard! I would love to live in a Disney movie. Maybe Tangled so I could know Flynn Rider or else The Little Mermaid so I could live under the sea.
2. Which blogs would you recommend to read or YouTube channels to watch and why?
3. What is your favourite Disney film?
– I feel so guilty answering this because I love every single Disney movie. I can’t pick between Tangled, Moana and The Little Mermaid.
4. What is the worst habit someone could have and why?
– I hate people that are closed-minded and don’t accept people’s differences.
5. Funny question – what is a saying you say a lot?
– I literally say ‘literally’ all the time. I say ‘oh my god’ constantly as well, it’s so annoying.
1. Where do you want your blog to be in a year’s time?
– Honestly, I just want my blog to be here in a year’s time! I want to still be posting regularly and hopefully providing lots of advice and support to those who need it.
2. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
– I would love to travel the whole world one day. Currently, I’m desperate to go to Thailand and see the lantern festival so I can pretend I’m Rapunzel.
3. What is the best book you have ever read?
– I have two all-time favourite books and I can’t ever pick between them. Either, The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath or The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
4. Who are your favourite bloggers at the moment?
5. Describe yourself in three words and describe your blog in three words.
I’m so awful at describing myself. I’d say I’m friendly, messy and silly. As for my blog, I’d say it’s personal, helpful and one-of-a-kind (the hyphens make it one word).
My 5 Questions
1. What are your top 3 favourite Instagram accounts?
2. What’s one thing you wish you knew before starting your blog?
3. In your opinion, what is the best and the worst Disney film?
4. Where is your favourite place to go?
5. What kind of animal would you be and why? (Not what you’d like to be, what you think you actually would be!)
My Favourite Post
Who doesn’t love some self-promo!? I’d say the post I’m most proud of is my A-Z of Self-Care because I have such big plans for it and I hope to keep updating and improving it every single week. It’s also the post that took me the longest to write and I put so much effort and energy into it so I’m super proud of how it turned out.
I hope you enjoyed reading my take on the Mystery Blogger Tag! I’d love to read your answers to my 5 questions as well so feel free to write your own tag or else leave your answers in the comments!