I was recently nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the beautiful Sarra Christine! She has the prettiest blog so you should totally check her posts out, they’re amazing!
- Thank the person who nominated you and share a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7-15 facts about yourself
- Nominate 9-15 bloggers you admire and contact them to let them know
Facts about me
1. My first ever job was in a local hair salon which I hated because the owners weren’t that nice to me but also loved because I love the way hair salons smell!
2. I passed my driving test on my second attempt when I was 18. My first car was a little purple Nissan Micra but I had to sell it because it didn’t work in the sun (how odd) and now I drive a blue Seat Ibiza.
3. My absolute dream is to become a published author and write for a living.
4. I got a sewing machine for Christmas that I’m awful at using, but I’d love to learn and make my own clothes with it.
5. I only ever drink flavoured water – I go through so many bottles a week!
6. I love painting my nails and I have a huge nail polish collection.
7. I don’t like even numbers at all and my lucky numbers are 7 and 13.
8. I love playing Animal Crossing! It’s the most relaxing game and I love looking after my little town.
9. I love the colours grey, pink and purple.
10. Twitter is my favourite social media platform and I used to spend hours a day scrolling through it.
11. I used to read hundreds of books a week when I was younger, which is something I wish I still done. Reading is one of my favourite hobbies but I just can’t seem to find the time these days.
12. I love the beach! I love the smell and the sound of the ocean and walking barefoot across the sand. I would go to the beach every single day if I could.
13. I am the most indecisive person you will ever meet.
2. Lola Mia