So I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the beautiful Tasha from ‘It’s a Tasha Thing‘ and I’m super excited to give it a go! Tasha has given me 11 questions to answer and I’ll pass 11 other questions on to my 11 nominees also.
1. Post 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers
4. Ask them 11 questions
5. Let them know that you have nominated them
11 facts about me:
1. I work as a tutor for children aged 5-14 and it’s the best job in the world!
2. I used to have super red hair which I loved but it was too expensive and high maintenance so I went back to my natural colour
3. I’ve never been on a plane and never even owned a passport
4. I used to have a huge phobia of trampolines and couldn’t go near them at all. I can jump around on them now but only if I’m by myself or with a smaller person (like my tiny sister haha)
5. I love Disney movies more than anything
6. My favourite band is The 1975 and I’ve loved them since I was 17
7. My first ever pet was a little dog called Sandy and we got her when I was 5!! Sadly she passed away in October 2014 but she was the loveliest and cutest little dog ever
8. I’ve been with my boyfriend for 3 years, but I’ve known him since I was 11 years old!
9. When I was younger, between the ages of 13-16, I really wanted to become a wedding planner and I was OBSESSED with all things wedding-related
10. I’m one of two lefties in a right-handed family. It’s only me and my granddad that are left-handers/southpaws/lefties/evil-doers etc etc.
11. My first ever car was a little Nissan Micra but it didn’t work in warmer weather! As soon as the sun came out all the electrics would fail and so I couldn’t unlock the doors, start the engine or anything!!
Why did you start your blog?
– I started my blog as a place to share all my thoughts. I’ve tried for so long to keep a journal but I’m awful at remembering to fill it in, so I feel like combining it with my love for writing has been a really good decision! I just wanted to have my own little space to be myself and share all of my interests and dislikes too.
Where is your favourite place to shop and why?
– I love shopping in Hobbycraft because I love buying new little arts and craft pieces to add to projects. Clothes-wise, my favourite is New Look because other clothes shops are really hit or miss for me but I’m always guaranteed to buy half the store when I go into New Look.
If you could only eat one food for a year, what would it be and why?
– I love so many different types of food but I’ll have to say rice, it’s so yummy! I love that you can make it so different every time as well with sauces or vegetables so I feel like I’d never get bored with it.
If I gave you a free holiday, where would you pick to go and why?
– I would probably pick Mykonos. I constantly look at pictures of it and I can’t wait to travel there one day, it’s gorgeous!
Night in or a night out? What is the reason for your choice?
– I prefer a night in. I love wearing comfy, cosy clothes and cuddling up in front of the TV with a nice dinner and lots of snacks. I’m not a big fan of going out because I get quite anxious around bigger groups of people so I usually try to avoid it as much as possible.
What do you do to relax at the end of a stressful day?
– I’ll get home and go for a nice bath! If I’m too tired to run a bath after a really stressful or long day, I’ll just get into my pj’s, have some hot chocolate and watch a movie in bed cuddling my little guinea pig.
What is your favourite social media platform?
– My favourite is definitely Twitter! I love having little mini-chats with people and I like how fast it all moves.
If you could pick to live someone else’s life for a day, who would you pick? (Doesn’t have to be a celebrity.)
– I’d probably choose to be my boyfriend for the day to see what he actually thinks of me!
What is your favourite TV programme?
– Currently, I love watching Game of Thrones, but I’d say my all time favourite is Pretty Little Liars and I’m so excited for April to find out how it all ends!
How do you get motivated?
– Honestly, I find it really hard to get motivated. I’m a procrastination-princess/ a last-minute gal/a do-it-all-the-night-before lady. I usually keep motivated for a really long time once I start a project but I usually only feel motivated one I’ve started, so I need to just push and push myself to complete one part and then I’m able to fly through it. Recently, I’ve set myself tasks and rewarding myself when I complete them – like buying myself new makeup or stationery so that really helps me.
What is your favourite film?
– I love so many movies. Disney wise I’d have to pick Tangled, Moana or The Little Mermaid. In general, I love Crazy, Stupid, Love, the Harry Potter movies, The Notebook, Mean Girls, Legally Blonde … so many!
My nominees are:
My 11 questions for you:
1. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
2. What is your favourite flower?
3. If you could be any other blogger for the day, who would you be and why?
4. What is your favourite season?
5. What blog post have you most enjoyed writing?
6. What is your favourite hobby?
7. What is one thing you want to do in 2017?
8. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
9. What was the last movie you watched?
10. Do you have any pets, and if so, what?
11. What is your favourite thing about blogging?